Thought for Tuesday
So here we are heading out of 2014 and beginning afresh in 2015, have you thought of any changes you would like to make, read some of our suggestions and let us know of some of yours….
Some New Year’s resolutions and tips on how to make them come true!!
- Not great on exercise but know you need to get fit, run up and down the stairs 20 times every day, won’t take long, its free and it works.
- Want to spend less money but never succeed – Give your credit card to somebody you trust and only look for it back if it is an emergency or a planned purchase, chances are if you don’t have the money in your hand or in the bank you can’t afford it. Put cash for the week in your pocket and only spend that, no worries then about overspending, you may do it the first or second week but by the third you will have learned to budget.
- Would love a holiday next year but can never afford it when the time comes – Put €15.00 away in a jar each week (do it the day you get paid) for that holiday you can never really afford, if you have sticky fingers and temptation sometimes gets the better of you put it in a container that has to be broken to get it back out, it should only need to be broken just before your holiday!!
- House gets on top of you – Resolve to clean as you go, no great clean ups needed then. Make up a cleaning basket and put cleaning products and cloths in it, cleaning becomes such an easier thing to face, everything is already to hand.
- Want to eat healthier but hate the bother of eating fruit and veg – make a smoothie every morning as part of your routine, job done.
- Not happy with how you dress – consider jumping outside the fashion box or whatever your chosen comfort box may be and try on different styles. Sometimes we are uncomfortable with a new look, find we are self-conscious but you know step out once in a new look and that awkward moment is gone in a jiffy.
- So you think somebody is ‘cute’ take a chance and say ‘Hi’ what harm can it do. Don’t always wait for the other person.
- Bored, stuck in a rut – make a small change and build from there, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Find your mind is cluttered, finding it hard to think straight – try DE cluttering your house; a cluttered house often equals a cluttered brain.
- Live alone, hate coming home to an empty house, think about sharing your life with an animal – you would be surprised how much joy and life an animal can bring to a home.
These are just a few ideas on changes that we all feel at times we need to make to our lives and the New Year tends to concentrate our minds on the parts of our lives we are not happy with, if you have more share them with us.
Psychics Video Live xx
Coming Soon To Psychics Video Live – Live psychic reading, tarot card reading, angel card reading, intuitive psychics, numerology, astrology & zodiac profiling